Due to Covid-19 classes/support groups are cancelled until further notice.
Marin General Hospital hosts, sponsors and facilitates free support groups in an effort to optimize the health and healing of patients, family members and other caregivers of those with cancer. For details and more information, click on any class or event in the calendar below.
- 2929.March.SundayNo events
- 3030.March.Monday1350 S Eliseo Dr, Greenbrae, CA 94904, USAhttp://www.marincancercare.com/event/lymphedema-information-support-3/1350 S Eliseo Dr, Greenbrae, CA 94904, USA
1350 South Eliseo. 7pm to 8:30 pm
Contact Suzi Beatie a 415-924-1699 or Julie Hibbitts at 415-892-9763
- 0101.April.WednesdayMan to Manhttp://www.marincancercare.com/event/male-partners-support-group-man-to-man/West End Café, 4th Street, San Rafael
No additional detail for this event.Marin Lutheran Churchhttp://www.marincancercare.com/event/womens-support-group-living-with-metastasis/646 Meadowsweet Drive, Corte Madera
Women’s Support Group: Living with Metastasis: Finding meaning, purpose, and resiliency
Before attending, call 1-415-203-2945
- 0202.April.ThursdayNo events
- 0303.April.FridayHealth Resource Centerhttp://www.marincancercare.com/event/marin-liver-disease-and-transplant-group/1st Floor, 1350 S. Eliseo Drive, Greenbrae
Marin Liver Disease and Transplant Group: Provides support, experience, information, and
references to patients and support persons
RSVP Required. Call William Remak at 1-707-364-1802 for information.
- 0404.April.SaturdayNo events