Due to Covid-19 classes/support groups are cancelled until further notice.
Marin General Hospital hosts, sponsors and facilitates free support groups in an effort to optimize the health and healing of patients, family members and other caregivers of those with cancer. For details and more information, click on any class or event in the calendar below.
- 2222.March.SundayNo events
- 2323.March.MondayNo events
- 2525.March.WednesdayMan to Manhttp://www.marincancercare.com/event/male-partners-support-group-man-to-man/West End Café, 4th Street, San Rafael
No additional detail for this event.Marin Lutheran Churchhttp://www.marincancercare.com/event/womens-support-group-living-with-metastasis/646 Meadowsweet Drive, Corte Madera
Women’s Support Group: Living with Metastasis: Finding meaning, purpose, and resiliency
Before attending, call 1-415-203-2945
- 2626.March.ThursdayRadiation Oncology Wating Roomhttp://www.marincancercare.com/event/living-with-life-threatening-illness-2-2/1350 S. Eliseo Drive, 1st Floor, Greenbrae
Living with Life Threatening Illness: Share experiences and insights, discover new ways to
enhance your quality of life, and learn to choose love rather than fear
Facilitator: Andy Alpine, Center for Attitudinal Healing
- 2727.March.FridayNo events
- 2828.March.SaturdayNo events