Marin General Hospital hosts, sponsors and facilitates free support groups in an effort to optimize the health and healing of patients, family members and other caregivers of those with cancer. During the COVID-19 pandemic support groups are being facilitated for your safety through various virtual formats.
Click and download the pdf flyer to get more information about our virtual support groups currently being offered via zoom.
Click here to see the Jin Shin Jyutsu self-help class being shown on the MarinHealth YouTube channel where you can subscribe and attend from the safety of your home.
Other classes as they become safely available, will be displayed in the calendar below.
- 0909.February.SundayNo events
- 1010.February.MondayNo events
- 1212.February.WednesdayMan to Manhttp://www.marincancercare.com/event/male-partners-support-group-man-to-man/West End Café, 4th Street, San Rafael
No additional detail for this event.Marin Lutheran Churchhttp://www.marincancercare.com/event/womens-support-group-living-with-metastasis/646 Meadowsweet Drive, Corte Madera
Women’s Support Group: Living with Metastasis: Finding meaning, purpose, and resiliency
Before attending, call 1-415-203-2945
- 1313.February.ThursdayRadiation Oncology Wating Roomhttp://www.marincancercare.com/event/living-with-life-threatening-illness/1350 S. Eliseo Drive, 1st Floor, Greenbrae
Living with Life Threatening Illness: Share experiences and insights, discover new ways to
enhance your quality of life, and learn to choose love rather than fear
Facilitator: Andy Alpine, Center for Attitudinal Healing
- 1414.February.FridayNo events
- 1515.February.SaturdayNo events